Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Ways to better your credit score

When it comes to the world of credit and borrowed funds, having the highest credit score means having the best record.

There are many "practical" techniques to choose from to hit a home run with your credit score.

One course of action is to keep your credit card balances as low as possible. In order to do so this means no splurging or impulse buying of unneeded products and/or services. It also means to only use credit cards in case of an emergency. By keeping your cards balanced at the lowest end of the spectrum, your credit rating will steadily increase.

Another plan to consider, is to never max out any of your
credit cards. Sure, this sounds simple enough, but it surely is not. Due to temptation and the strong sense of 'wanting' things, we often are unable to just say 'No'. There is also the chance of experiencing one bad incident after the next, thus decreasing your available funds and increasing your credit card needs. No matter how difficult times may be or how strapped for cash you are, don't ever charge your cards to their maximum allowed credit line; the only result to this windfall is a deeper hole with plummeting scores.


A third plan to utilize is to clean up and repair your credit report, if and when you have damaged it. As previously mentioned, it is key to limit your credit card usage, however, it is sometimes inevitable as emergencies tend to present themselves in the worst times. But, there is a light at the end of the tunnel, as well as tools to help raise your credit score again.
Debt relief programs such as debt settlement and debt consolidation are tools in which millions of people use to help repair the damage they've done to their credit score.

Therefore, if you keep to these three bases of knowledge, you will almost surely hit the home run that guarantees your highest score!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,
I am a webmaster maintaining some finance related sites & blogs with good pr & good traffic. I have just seen ur sites, it is really very informative & related to my topic also. If u don’t mind I want u as my link partner.
I think this is the only way to get high traffic & pr soon, in other side this is very safe way in front of the search engine. I do interested abt healthy content or banner link exchange with my top quality finance sites & blogs. If it is needed I will go for article or useful finance widget link exchange.
If u agree with my proposal plz feel free to reply me with ur good finance sites & blogs urls. I will also do the same with a revert mail.

If u have any further questions, then I am available in gtalk also with this below mail id..
nancyix00(at)gmail(dot)com

I am waiting for ur quick positive reply.
Have a nice day,
Nancy